Day 1 — Tuesday, February 4, 2020
- Importance of separating politics from the rule of law
- Politicalization of the Department of Justice
- The evolving role of the Department of Justice/Law Enforcement in light of the ever-present cyber, foreign and other threats
- Covering, cyber, social media, data privacy and protection
Day 2 — Wednesday, February 5, 2020
With a gift of clearly explaining complex—and confusing—technologies, Blockchain researcher Bettina Warburg educates executives in leveraging emergent technologies including AI, IoT, and others. Click here to view her TED talk on how blockchain will transform the economy.
- Who will clients look to hire?
- How will those providers need to be structured?
- What services will they need to offer?
- What roles will they need to hire?
Bruce MacEwen, President, Adam Smith, Esq., LLC
Janet Stanton, Partner, Adam Smith, Esq., LLC