As Orrick’s Chief Client Officer, Catherine Zinn oversees Orrick’s sector-focused sales, marketing, business development, client satisfaction, alumni program, and strategic events functions, globally. Catherine and her team ensure the firm is a steward of our clients' businesses. Catherine commits a significant portion of her time connecting high profile executives, alumni, and other friends of the firm to jobs and to public company board seats, with an emphasis on diversity.
Previously, Catherine held senior client relations roles at DLA Piper and JAMS. With 20+ years of experience doing professional services sales, Catherine has built a reputation as a “super-connector” throughout the legal, tech, and financial services industries.
Catherine is a leader in the community:
• National Foundation for Fitness, Sports and Nutrition (Board Member)
• Law Foundation of Silicon Valley (Board Member)
• Silicon Valley Directors’ Exchange (Board Member)
• International Women’s Forum, Legacy Foundation (Board Member)
• American Heart Association, Go Red for Women (Executive Council)
• Shatter Fund (Board Member)
• Integra Ledger and the Global Legal Blockchain Consortium (Advisor and Board Member)
Catherine has been recognized as a Woman of Influence by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and as a Woman of Achievement by Legal Momentum.
In January of 2015 she was inducted into the International Women’s Forum and in 2016 joined American Leadership Forum’s roster of senior fellows along with other top c-level executives and community leaders.
Catherine served on Hillary Clinton’s National Finance Committee, Barack Obama’s National Finance Committee, and as the National Chair of Lawyers for Obama.
Catherine was a three-sport varsity athlete in college, tennis instructor, personal trainer, and head coach of a top ranked high-school tennis team in Washington, DC.