LegalWeek’s Strategic Technology Forum USA is the annual meeting place for legal IT leaders in North America where delegates include legal IT leaders from the AmLaw 100 and leading international law firms, such as:
- Chief Information Officers
- IT Directors
- Chief Knowledge Officers
- Directors of Security & Information Governance
- Chief Innovation Officers
- Partners/Managing Partners/Chief Operating Officers
The event also attracts and is highly relevant to In-house Counsels and Corporate Legal Operations Officers, as well as industry suppliers solution providers for the unequalled insights, quality of content and unmatched networking opportunities.
- Gain an insight into the future of technologies set to revolutionize law firms.
- Learn how to effectively align your technology strategy with the firm’s business strategy.
- Learn about the issues and trends in information risk management.
- Network and learn from your peers.