Virtual Series 1
(February 2-4, 2021)
Virtual Series 2
(March 16, 2021)
Virtual Series 3
(April 13, 2021)
Virtual Series 4
(May 11, 2021)
Virtual Series 5
(July 13-14, 2021)
Day 1 — Tuesday, March 16, 2021
In the wake of the Coronavirus pandemic, enterprises were forced to transform virtually overnight from office-based work modes to work-from-home. How can you manage this spike in enterprise compliance risk? By capturing, preserving, analyzing, and monitoring communications at scale, with fast search, and a UX that adapts to a variety of use cases.
In this session, get a firsthand view of the new compliance, governance, and archiving challenges posed by today’s work-from-home culture, including:
- Why pre-COVID archiving and monitoring strategies no longer suffice
- How corporate leaders are rethinking their compliance and risk-management strategies
- What technology innovations organizations can leverage to stay on top of corporate governance
- Achmad Chadran, Marketing Manager - Micro Focus
- Michael D. Osterman, President - Osterman Research, Inc.
- Lisa Bloomberg, Principal Director, Accenture
New communication channels and content types proliferate within today’s businesses. Employees are communicating across collaboration apps, file sharing tools, social media, and more – and they’re doing so with text, video, images, and an ever-expanding field of media types. In this new paradigm, the old ways of capturing, managing, and reviewing electronic communications content are no longer sufficient for efficient discovery, particularly in highly litigious industries. Discovery and review can quickly get complex and expensive if new media types aren’t adequately handled, attribution isn’t consistent, or context isn’t preserved.
In this session, join a panel of experts to learn how current and future communication usage impact e-discovery practices and processes, how to assess these changes at each phase of e-Discovery, and which emerging technologies can help you ensure your E-Discovery remains effective in the new paradigm of communications.
- John Pepe, Chief Compliance Officer & Chief Legal Officer - Proofpoint
- George Tziahanas, Managing Partner - Soho2
- Jordan Domash, GM - Relativity
- Trace Amanda Anderson, Compliance Expert - Proofpoint