You are your greatest potential and your greatest obstacle.
The impact you have depends on your attitude, choices and actions.
Results don’t happen in the comfort zone.
We’ll help you believe in yourself and make tangible changes to sustain you as a business leader.
On this retreat especially designed for GCs, you will identify practical steps that can help you pursue goals that you may have perceived as being beyond reach. You will be guided by experts in their fields of strategic leadership, mental health psychotherapy, performance coaching, sports leadership and executive resilience to help you:
• Gain clarity around your purpose as an influential business leader
• Create a holistic action plan to help you pursue career and resilience goals
• Receive personal profiling on your health and well-being
• Leave feeling energised, positive and full of intentionality
• You will be surrounded by like-minded people who also want to be their brilliant best!
The retreat will be held at the beautiful Chewton Glen, a privately owned luxury hotel in New Forest.
We are continuously and closely monitoring the global COVID-19 outbreak and all updates coming from regional health organizations, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as it pertains to person-to-person interactions
From Beaulieu Abbey to Stonehenge, the area surrounding Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa is filled with stunning country estates, cathedrals, museums, monuments and family attractions.