What is a GLL Leadership Day?
It is a one-day event, with networking breaks, breakfast and lunch to meet your peers, at which you and your team will learn from experts in their fields about how to be a key business leader. The format will be a mixture of workshops and speaker-orientated sessions, all geared towards establishing the legal team as key strategic minds within the business.
Will I be able to catch up on my emails on the day?
We know that our members are all very busy people; we will have functioning WiFi and quiet spaces if you have an important call, and don't worry if you need to leave sessions a little early.
Who can attend?
Our GLL members are welcome to attend with as many of their team who are included within the membership as they would like.
Are non-GLL members allowed to attend?
Yes, the cost is $295 per person.
Prep in advance: Please consider these five questions and bring your thoughts with you on the day:
1. How would you define your leadership role in one sentence or 6 words?
2. What are the top 5 qualities you admire in others as leaders?
3. What are your 5 greatest attributes as a leader?
4. What rituals, if any, do you have as a leader?
5. What would it mean to be the most brilliant version of yourself as a leader?
What to wear?
Will there be food?
There will be breakfast and a buffet lunch, as well as coffee, tea and snacks thorughout the day in the networking breaks.