Little Boxes: The intergovernmental scramble to control globalisation- and why it matters to you
Date & Time
Wednesday, February 5, 2020, 4:00 PM - 4:40 PM
- Why governments are racing to set global standards for tax and regulation
- Is OECD style intergovernmental consultation and cooperation on global tax and regulation breaking down?
- Is the US ‘me first’ approach contagious?
- Tensions in the contest for controlling the global agenda- how this affects the international private client
- Are we headed for global tax coordination, with minimum corporate tax rates?