ALM is pleased to welcome our professional communities back to in-person events!
Our top priority remains the health and safety of our attendees, sponsors, speakers, and staff. By adhering to Covid-19 safety guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities, we believe that we, along with our venue partners, can create a safe, welcoming environment for our communities to share the experiences they rely on ALM to provide. Failure to comply with all Covid-19 safety protocols will result in immediate removal from the event.
Updated Onsite COVID-19 Protocols
*IMPORTANT UPDATE: Due to local New York City Guidelines, ALL General Counsel Conference East Attendees will be required to be fully vaccinated and show proof of vaccination.
All visitors to the Marriott Marquis, including General Counsel Conference East attendees, sponsors, speakers, etc., are required to proceed to the 3rd Floor Lobby and present visual proof of vaccination (hard or digital copy of their vaccination card) and a photo ID to a designated member of the Marriott staff.
After presenting proof of vaccination, visitors will receive a wristband that they must wear while in the building. General Counsel Conference East attendees will then proceed by escalator to the 7th floor where the conference will take place.
A few additional notes:
- Marriott will not be collecting personal information related to vaccination status.
- General Counsel Conference East attendees may choose to retain their wristbands for the duration of the conference or they can provide their proof of vaccination and photo ID each day to receive a new wristband
- Masks are not required at this time
We want to assure you that we are committed to providing a safe environment for all. In light of the rising number of COVID-19 cases globally, and following local vaccination requirements, all participants must be vaccinated arrival to the event.
In addition, please note:
- We will adhere to COVID-19 safety guidelines established by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, local health authorities and New York Marriott Marquis. We will share any special protocols at our event with you as the date approaches.
- In accordance with local guidelines, masks are currently recommended for all guests and employees in public spaces. We are adjusting our plans to take into consideration traffic flows to minimize lines at registration, and provide safe spaces for networking and learning.
- We ask anyone who is feeling ill or showing any symptoms of COVID-19 to remain home. If you have had contact with or been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the event, we ask that you remain home. If you are unable to participate in the General Counsel Conference East for a COVID-19 related reason, please let us know immediately and we will work with you on your registration.
Thank you for helping us create a safe and successful experience for all. We appreciate your continued support during these unprecedented times and look forward to seeing you soon!
Covid-19 safety protocols will be updated as new information becomes available and local restrictions are amended.