Neil Kirton - Kroll Inc.
Rob Armstrong - Duff & Phelps
Chris Coley - Duff & Phelps
Eddie Bines - Duff & Phelps
Ben Boorer - Kroll
As a GC looking out across the current risk landscape, what changes do you see in your business? What proactive steps can you take to monitor the impact of these changes and address the associated risks?
In this session, practitioners from Kroll and Duff & Phelps will share insights and experiences of how the risk landscape is changing for GCs. Common questions the panel has been helping GCs address include:
- Is the business heading towards financial stress or distress?
- What regulatory changes are coming into effect?
- Are there any restructuring requirements/opportunities?
- Is our legal entity structure still fit for purpose and appropriately governed?
- How can we proactively detect and monitor fraud and other risks?
- What options are available to us as stakeholders in contentious insolvency situations?
- Do we need to consider the impact of current changes on the reputation of the business?
Moderator: Neil Kirton, Regional Managing Director, EMEA, Business Intelligence and Investigations, Kroll
Zoe Newman, Managing Director, and Global Co-Head of the Financial Investigations Practice, Business Intelligence and Investigations, Kroll
Rob Armstrong, Managing Director, Global Restructuring Advisory, Duff & Phelps
Chris Coley, Managing Director, Global Restructuring Advisory, Duff & Phelps
Eddie Bines, Director, Global Restructuring Advisory, Duff & Phelps
Ben Boorer, Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations, Kroll