The conference will begin in the afternoon of Wednesday 8 December and will end after lunch Friday 9 December.
Outbound (Monday 14 March)
Return (Wednesday 16 March)
The dress code for the welcome dinner on Monday 14th March is cocktail dress and lounge suit. The dress code for the evening gala dinner on Tuesday 15th March is black tie. The dress code for the rest of the forum is smart business attire.
As part of your registration, a room has been reserved for you on the nights of the 14th and 15th March. Should you not require accommodation, please let me know as soon as possible so the booking can be released without charge. To extend your stay please contact the reservations team:
Quote: ALM Trust & Estates Litigation Forum
February 26th 2020
ALM is closely monitoring new developments as they relate to the Novel Coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China. As of February 2, 2020, the United States government has suspended the entry of Chinese foreign nationals into the United States if they have traveled to China within the last 14 days, and is directing all US Citizens and permanent residents to health screening facilities and, if necessary, quarantine. In the United Kingdom, UK Chief Medical Officers have raised the risk to the public from low to moderate, but notes that the risk to individuals remains low.
Some US and European airlines are suspending all flights to and from mainland China. We encourage attendees to monitor this situation. ALM will be communicating with those unable to attend any of its events because of these mandated travel restrictions. We will update our websites as needed.
For the safety of all if its delegates, sponsors, exhibitors, and staff, ALM is:
- Following the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Department of Health and Social Care. .
- Adhering to the travel restrictions and guidance from local departments/ministries of health.
- Communicating with event hotels about cleaning protocols and recommending they review WHO guidance.
- Requesting that all attendees and exhibitors evaluate their own health and that of people with whom they are in close contact before traveling or attending a conference.
- Encouraging delegates and sponsors to follow the guidance of the CDC and WHO for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when sick.
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
For the health and safety of our delegates, sponsors, exhibitors, and staff, ALM will continue to closely monitor this developing situation.