In many organizations, contracts have become a bottleneck to business, with convoluted approval processes, third-party paper, and lengthy negotiations slowing things down to a crawl. To top it off, many legal teams lack good visibility into renewals, workflows, and even clause language, so it’s difficult to know where to start improving the process. But what if you could transform your contracting without ever leaving Microsoft Word?
Join us for a 20-minute product briefing to learn how to empower your legal team to automate and accelerate contracts with the Agiloft Contract Assistant for Microsoft Word. In this briefing you will learn:
- How to build an entire clause library of standard and fallback clauses without leaving Microsoft Word
- How to import third-party paper contracts, tag clauses and metadata in documents, and score clauses using Agiloft's AI capabilities within the Agiloft Contract Assistant
- Best practices for using standard clauses to eliminate risk, reduce turnaround time, and improve negotiations
- How to negotiate smarter by comparing language to benchmarks in your clause library, and other previously negotiated clauses
- Best practices for creating legal dashboards to gain a full view of contract renewals, expirations, negotiations, and other critical contract data
Speaker: Remi Sekidde, Principal Solutions Engineer