More than ever, companies are relying on online collaboration platforms–like Slack, Microsoft Teams, Workplace, and other tools—to communicate and connect remote teams. While stakeholders are generating limitless amounts of unstructured data in real-time, corporate legal teams must quickly adapt to overcome this new data problem.
In this session, panelists will discuss how collaboration tools have added further complexity in the eDiscovery process, and share best practices to effectively deal with online sources that are dynamic and difficult to control. With the right approach, legal teams can tame their enterprise collaboration data, then use it to their advantage.
Join us to learn:
- How to modernize your workflow for efficiencies in searching, collecting, and exporting collaboration data
- How to automate captures across multiple channels and centralize collections alongside your eDiscovery platform
- Specific considerations and pitfalls to avoid as we compare Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Workplace from Facebook
- Examples from legal teams who achieved significant savings in cost and person-hours
- Peter Callaghan, Chief Revenue Officer - Pagefreezer
- Jessica Mastrogiovanni, General Counsel - Saraca Media Group, Inc.
- Jeffrey McKenna, Senior eDiscovery and Privacy Attorney - Orrick
- Brett Burney, Principal - Burney Consultants LLC