The world of ediscovery is not stagnant; it's continuously evolving due to the constant influx of innovation and the changes to ethical obligations that arise as a result. To best serve their clients, legal professionals need to stay up-to-date on the latest changes to ethical rules in the world of ediscovery.
In this session, experts from Everlaw will go over these ethical obligations, court cases where attorneys didn't meet their obligations, and the impact it had on the cases and/or attorneys directly. More specifically, you'll learn about:
- Being competent in ediscovery and technology based on the model rules.
- Reducing fees by leveraging technology when possible.
- Preserving ESI and Metadata.
- Protecting confidentiality and issues surrounding the inadvertent production of privileged information
- Alex Hafez, Solutions Architect Lead, Everlaw
- Ian Dwyer, Customer Success Association, Everlaw
- Kelly Clay, Global eDiscovery Counsel and Director of Legal Technology Strategy, Global Legal Operations, GSK
- Leeanne Sara Mancari, Of Counsel, DLA Piper