For acceptable forms of proof of vaccination, click here.
ALM is pleased to welcome our professional communities back to in-person events!
Our top priority remains the health and safety of our attendees, sponsors, speakers, and staff. By adhering to Covid-19 safety guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities, we believe that we, along with our venue partners, can create a safe, welcoming environment for our communities to share the experiences they rely on ALM to provide. Failure to comply with all Covid-19 safety protocols will result in immediate removal from the event.
Updated COVID-19 Protocols
As such, we want to assure you that we are committed to providing a safe environment for all. In light of the rising number of COVID-19 cases globally, and following local vaccination requirements, currently all participants will need to be fully vaccinated (2 week post 2nd shot) prior to arrival to the event. We will continue to monitor local requirements as we get closer to the event date and update our protocols as new information becomes available.
COVID-19 Vaccine Check: All Legalweek participants are required to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination before entering the conference areas. Please have your photo ID and proof vaccine ready. Acceptable forms of proof include:
- CDC Vaccination Card
- California DCVR
- CLEAR Digital Vaccine Card
- Connecticut WIZ
- Excelsior Pass
- MyIR Mobile
- NYC Covid Safe
- Vax Verify
- Other government-approved apps
In addition, please note:
- We will adhere to COVID-19 safety guidelines established by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, local health authorities and New York Midtown Hilton. We will share any special protocols at our event with you as the date approaches.
- In accordance with local guidelines, masks are currently optional for all guests and employees in public spaces, regardless of vaccination status. We are adjusting our plans to take into consideration traffic flows to minimize lines at registration, and provide safe spaces for networking and learning.
- We ask anyone who is feeling ill or showing any symptoms of COVID-19 to remain home. If you have had contact with or been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the event, we ask that you remain home. If you are unable to participate for a COVID-19 related reason, please let us know immediately and we will work with you on your registration.
Thank you for helping us create a safe and successful experience for all. We appreciate your continued support during these unprecedented times and look forward to seeing you soon!
Covid-19 safety protocols will be updated as new information becomes available and local restrictions are amended.
For proof of vaccination, you can use:
- CDC Vaccination Card. A digital photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable.
- NYC Vaccination Record or other official immunization record, including from your health care provider. A digital photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable. If you are unable to get this record, call 311.
- NYC COVID Safe App: Android | iOS. You can upload to this app a photo of your CDC vaccination card or other official record, along with your photo ID.
- CLEAR Health Pass: Android | iOS. You can use the digital vaccine card option in the CLEAR app if you are 18 and older and are fully vaccinated.
- Excelsior Pass (or Excelsior Pass Plus). To use this app, you will need the phone number or email address associated with your New York vaccination record. If you are unable to use this app, try one of the other options listed above.