"Off the record" - the client’s view: What are the experiences and fears of trustees embroiled in, or trying to avoid, international trust litigation?
Date & Time
Friday, February 28, 2020, 9:45 AM - 11:30 AM
- Assisted dying – what are the risks for estates?
- Filming the elderly/infirm when preparing wills – good idea or a gift to litigators?
- Aggressive lawyers – are they effective or just disturbed?
- When is a LOW too old to be relied upon
- Long in the tooth trustees & protectors & other advisers: who are they hanging around for – the beneficiaries or themselves?