As of 3/18/2020
Register with confidence
As the COVID-19 situation is changing daily, we want to ensure that you feel confident about registering for our events.
- If we need to reschedule the event, your registration will simply roll over to the new dates.
- If we are unable to produce the event within the next 12 months, or if the new dates do not work for your schedule, you will be entitled to push the registration to next year's conference or provided a full refund.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact Kari Primiano at email@example.com.
Event Status: This event will proceed as planned.
ALM is closely monitoring new developments as they relate to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). Should the event status need to change, we will communicate with all parties immediately.
Currently, confidence across our attendees and sponsors remains strong and we are moving ahead with our plans for the event. Our highest priority is to ensure the health and safety of our attendees, speakers, sponsors, and staff. We are actively monitoring the situation, working with local agencies and partners, and making necessary enhancements to BenfitsPRO Broker Expo to ensure that we deliver a safe and productive environment. To that extent, ALM is:
- Following the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Department of Health and Social Care, and the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC).
- Adhering to the travel restrictions and guidance from local departments/ministries of health.
- Communicating with event hotels about cleaning protocols and recommending they review WHO guidance.
- Requesting that all attendees and exhibitors evaluate their own health and that of people with whom they are in close contact before traveling or attending a conference.
- Encouraging delegates and sponsors to follow the guidance of the CDC and WHO for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when sick.
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
For the health and safety of our delegates, sponsors, exhibitors, and staff, ALM will continue to closely monitor this developing situation.