There is a massive take up by the commercial world (80% of the top 250 FTSE) with trends towards making information governance, data security and cloud compliance central to the legal function to manage the risk and crisis management tasks loaded on to them by the business. Financial institutions need to understand not just how to prevent, but also how to react to these changes.
This session will provide some useful tools and tips on how to protect data and put in the appropriate prevention measures in order to protect the company's reputation.
- An update on the best technologies for improving your data management, governance and security
- How does this impact your crisis management plan?
- Discussing the benefits of cloud adoption for legal business process
- Understanding the potential liabilities and risks of a data breach/cyber-attack on your data security
- The impact of GDPR on your data protection strategy