As businesses become more digitized, and workforces remain remote or hybrid, it is more important than ever to align yourself with your senior technology leaders. This session will examine the urgent need for cross-departmental collaboration on all things cyber security, including the critical importance of partnering to obtain cyber certifications, and being regulatory compliant.
- Creating a Cyber incident response plan
- Tools for smaller legal departments
- Learning how to translate between “tech” and “legal”
- Collaborating on policies and procedures
- Cyber incident response and business continuity plans
- Considerations and tools for smaller legal departments
Moderated by: Squire Patton Boggs
Aliya Haider, General Counsel - Beacon Platform
Chelsea Ferrette, Head of Legal & Regulatory - Ribbon Home, Inc.
Julia Jacobson, Partner - Squire Patton Boggs
1331 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20004