Archana Rajendra - Henry Ford Health System and Health Alliance Plans
Robyn Frank - CenterForce USA
Jenny Colgate - Rothwell Figg
No one could have anticipated that 2020 would be the year that the legal profession went virtual. In 2019, we talked as it this was 10 years away. Today, legal departments, law firms and courts all across the world have embraced and implemented these technologies and new working practices. This transformative shift for the legal profession has brought new opportunities and risks for General Counsel. The imposing risks have been quick to appear, but understanding the opportunities has been much more clouded. In this new digital age, how can you managing a remote workforce, continuing to drive productivity and inclusivity, over these new digital platforms?
- Sharing best practices for managing a remote workforce
- What obstacles and risks did we have to overcome along the way?
- Identifying the opportunities for the future
- Lessons learnt and key successes from this transformation process
- What are the long term implications?
Moderator: Jenny L. Colgate, Partner, Rothwell Figg
Ben Berman, General Counsel, Jobcase Inc.
Archana Rajendra, Senior Associate General Counsel, Henry Ford Health System & Health Alliance Plans
Robyn Frank, VP Diversity & General Counsel, CenterForce USA