2020 has been an unprecedented year of unique challenges regarding cash flow, taxation, and employment. Over the past year, we have been inundated with help from Washington in the form of loans, credits, deferrals, and retroactive tax law changes. Join us for a discussion covering the impact on S-Corp banks and their shareholders, including M&A activity, the impact of the election, and the CARES Act.
Three Key Takeaways:
- What does the ever-changing political environment mean to your S-Corp Bank?
- Identify the provisions within the CARES Act that apply to financial institutions including the relief measures and options for consideration.
- What does the M&A landscape look like in 2020 and beyond?
- Susan Kelley, CPA, Director - BKD
- Gwyn Easton, CPA, Director - BKD